In this article, I will answer the question about the location where Nectar mattresses are manufactured. I will also highlight some brief pros and cons of the mattress brand. Then I will list the most popular U.S.-made mattresses.
So, is Nectar made in the U.S.?
Are Nectar Mattresses made in the USA?
Nectar mattresses are not made in the USA. They are made in China, but the designs come from America. The FTC states that Nectar Brand LLC, which also runs DreamCloud does not manufacture the mattress in the U.S. although it is still a great memory foam widely sold online.
Anyone looking to purchase a medium-firm, pocket-friendly memory foam mattress will not make a mistake by selecting Nectar mattress. I present to you the top 10 mattresses made in America.
Are Nectar Mattresses Good?
Every one of these aspects is explored in greater depth further here in a detailed review, but if you just want a short rundown of the benefits and drawbacks of Nectar mattresses, here they are:
Pros of Nectar Mattress
- They have the longest trial period available lasting 365 nights.
- Other memory foams are less ‘cooling’ than Nectar mattress
- The company is CO2 neutral
- The removal of your old mattress is free of charge.
Cons of Nectar
- It’s possible that the 365-night trial isn’t all it’s cracked up to be.
- For increased support, some people prefer a hybrid mattress, for instance, side sleepers.
- Some brands are more affordable than Nectar
- If you only need a mattress and not a set, there are less expensive options.
Fortunately, if you’re only looking made in the USA-mattresses, then we have a list of the most popular brands here.
What Mattresses Are Made In The United States? Mattresses manufactured in the United States are quite easy to tell. Mattress brands who manufacture their mattresses in the United States are highly proud of this fact, which they will highlight extensively on their websites. If you’re looking at a mattress and it doesn’t say “made in USA” on the website, chances are it was made somewhere else (usually China).
Most people now understand that “made in the USA” is a powerful marketing tool. As a result, you’ll find a lot of mattresses created in the United States. It’s fantastic to having a lot of options, but things won’t help you narrow it down much.
This post identifies 9 of the best mattresses made in USA (hybrid, memory foam, and latex), explains why they’re special, and directs you to my in-depth evaluation of each, as well as the greatest rates if you want to buy one.
Let us look at the top mattresses made in America.
RELATED: WHO MANUFACTURES SERTA MATTRESSES?
What Mattresses are made in the USA?
The following are the mattress brands made in the USA:
1. The Helix Luxe Range
Why you would like the mattress:
- Everyone gets to choose a stiffness level that suits them: soft, medium, or firm.
- You get the joy of selecting between contouring foam and more resilient foam.
- It comes with zoned support coils located in the base.
- You’ll receive a luxuriously soft tencel cover.
- The comfort layers feature Helix foams that are exclusive to the brand
- Helix offers a sleep questionnaire to help you find your ideal mattress.
Casper mattress is made in America.
Casper is a relatively young mattress manufacturing company based in New York City that was created in 2013. Their mattress was the greatest memory foam alternative we found with a terrific plush comfort level right out of the box. Foam for their beds is poured at Georgia and Pennsylvania facilities. Their coverings and panels are also sewn in factories in South Carolina and Illinois.
Why are Casper mattresses so popular?
- Trial period of 100 nights
- A ten-year warranty
- Shipping is free to your home.
3. Brooklyn Aurora Mattress
The following are some reasons why you might prefer the Brooklyn Aurora Mattress:
- Soft, medium, and firm options are available.
- It’s one of the greatest cooling mattresses you can buy because it’s designed exclusively for cooling.
- The cover has phase change material, which regulates your body temperature from the minute you lie down.
- It’s made up of copper-infused memory foam and gel memory foam. It’s odd to find both in the same bed. Both are cooling, and copper has the added bonus of antibacterial properties. You’ve won!
Amerisleep is also another mattress made in America. Amerisleep manufactures and offers five distinct mattresses to accommodate different sleeping styles. Do you like to sleep on your back or stomach the most of the time? The hardness of the Amerisleep AS1 or AS2 will appeal to you. Do you like to sleep on your side? Consider the AS4, which is soft and contoured, or the AS5, which is bouncy.
The Amerisleep AS3, their medium mattress, is, in my opinion, their best mattress. The Amerisleep AS3 begins with a Celliant cover, as do all of their mattresses. Celliant is an FDA-approved textile technology that helps you fall asleep sooner and stay asleep longer by increasing local blood flow.
Amerisleep adds three inches of pressure-relieving plant-based memory foam after the advanced cover. One of our favorite features of Amerisleep is that it is more responsive and cooler than typical memory foam. Underneath that layer is zoned back support, which has been clinically proven to relieve pressure points by nearly 50%.
5. Saatva Classic Mattress
- They are available in full size. They come with complimentary white glove delivery, which means that the delivery team will put your mattress where you want it and remove any old mattresses you don’t want. Excellent customer service.
- The Saatva Classic has a two coil system, which sets it apart from other hybrids. The comfort layer has a layer of micro pocket coils on top of a robust innerspring unit (I’m talking the thickest gauge coils I’ve ever seen in a mattress). I used to have a mattress like this, and it was the most comfortable thing I’d ever owned.
- You’ll get a lovely quilted top with a memory foam layer within.
- A specific lumbar support wire runs through the center of the mattress to assist in maintaining proper spine alignment.
Is Tempur-Pedic mattress made in America? Yes, Tempur-pedic mattresses are made in America. Why should you even bother to look for a Tempur Pedic mattress?
- Tempur is typically the original memory foam mattress, and the company has managed to keep developing without losing its signature memory foam conforming sensation. In fact, I dare you to find a mattress with a slower response time and a more body hugging feel than a Tempur Pedic mattress.
- Their renowned “Tempur Material” is extremely dense
- You may customize the hardness and height of your mattress to meet your unique needs (for extra cooling, I recommend the Tempur Breeze range, which includes the mattress depicted above).
- Tempur mattress covers are constructed with a side zip and only the top of the cover can be removed for cleaning. This is a fantastic feature for keeping your mattress clean, and it’s a thousand times easier than removing an entire mattress cover from a large mattress.
Yes, Molecule is an American mattress. Why are molecule mattresses good?
- It was created with athletes in mind (though everyone can benefit from sleeping on it), and Molecule has a slew of your favorite athletes promoting it (click through to the article to see the biggest name who sleeps on Molecule).
- The Molecule AirTEC2 model features an antimicrobial coating on the cover, making it ideal for people who are allergic to dust mites or other typical household allergens.
- Breathable, robust, and proprietary comfort foams.
- The Molecule AirTEC2 features zoning in the foam, which is a far more uncommon characteristic in hybrid mattresses.
The following are some of the reasons to look for a GhostBed:
- This is perhaps the best all-foam mattress you’ll find in the United States.
- Two of the layers have a proprietary cooling technology dubbed “Ghost Ice.” This is a phase change material that is not just in the cover but also laminated on one of the inner foam layers (similar to what I detailed in the Brooklyn Aurora mattress above).
- It stands at a healthy 13 inches tall, which is higher than most other memory foam mattresses.
- It comes with a 25-year warranty, which is unusual for an all-foam mattress.
- To read my full GhostBed Luxe mattress review, click here.
PlushBeds mattresses appeal to me for the following reasons:
- Aside from Avocado Green, they’re one of the few firms offering 100 percent organic latex mattresses at a reasonable price, in my opinion.
- The Botanical Bliss mattress is made up of many latex layers, each of which may be customized in firmness to provide the precise fit you desire.
- If the mattress is large enough for two persons, you can not only tailor the hardness of each layer, but you can also have various firmness levels on opposite sides of the mattress. This is a very unique feature that really sets PlushBeds apart as a great alternative for couples who can’t decide how firm they want their mattress to be.
- They’ve been offering high-quality mattresses for a long time (long before mattresses in boxes were ever a thing).
10. Tuft and Needle
Tuft and Needle is also a mattress made in American and is owned by Serta Simmons Bedding.